30 September, 2007

CISWY...You Go First.

Don't forget to submit your story to Can I Sit With You? I would love to post some of the stories you have alluded to in your emails back to me.

Click here for the submission guidelines

Hey, Kids!
Do you remember how the other kids at school made your life hell? Don't you think that story needs to be told? Please?

The goal of Can I Sit With You is to share our schoolyard horror stories not only amongst ourselves, but also with the children who are experiencing this special form of social purgatory right now. We want them to know that even though what they're going through sucks, they're not alone.

(If your school social experience was heavenly, that's okay--we certainly wouldn't mind some success stories.)

Proceeds from Can I Sit With You will go directly to our local, fledgling, underfunded, desperately needed Special Education PTA, SEPTAR. To that end, we're going to compile the best selections from this blog into a book, which we will start selling in mid-November 2007.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all writing by me © 2004-21 (unless otherwise noted)
The opinions on this blog are my own, and in no way represent the many groups, foundations and communities with whom my name may be associated.