28 January, 2010

I have a lot to say

about the recent BBC news report on the findings of the General Medical Council who found Andrew Wakefield "had acted 'dishonestly and irresponsibly' in doing his research."

But before I write down all of my feelings I need to reread the actual report
find it here: http://www.rescuepost.com/files/facts-wwsm-280110-final-complete-corrected.pdf

because unlike those AofA people I want to read, and think before I speak.

but I will say, that this does not surprise me:
"The doctor who first suggested a link between MMR vaccinations and autism acted unethically, the official medical regulator has found."
BBC News

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
all writing by me © 2004-21 (unless otherwise noted)
The opinions on this blog are my own, and in no way represent the many groups, foundations and communities with whom my name may be associated.